The Center for Farm Financial Management is an industry leader in providing a variety of educational programs and applications to help agricultural professionals address real-world business concerns head-on in the areas of financial and business planning, credit analysis, risk management, and commodity marketing. Center programs cater to the needs of producers, educators, lenders, public agencies, private businesses, and other agricultural professionals across the United States. Our diverse client base requires a talented team with a broad range of backgrounds, strengths, and interests to support the dynamic needs of the both the industry as a whole and our individual users.
We are always looking for skilled professionals to join our team. Some of the key characteristics we seek are:
- Background or interest in agriculture
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse professional audiences
- Affinity for navigating new and changing technology
- Willingness to ask questions and propose creative solutions to emerging challenges
- Initiative to complete projects quickly and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team
- Desire to have a positive impact on the agricultural industry
There are no open positions at this time.
University of Minnesota Students Positions
CFFM employs 2-3 undergraduate students each semester.
All majors are welcome. Preference given to those in applied economic, agricultural and food business management, or agricultural communication and marketing degree tracks.
To learn more about available student positions, please contact Katie Carr at email@example.com.